lunes, 11 de octubre de 2021

The show must go on (Queen)

 

Empty spaces, what are we living for? 
Abandoned places, I guess we know the score, on and on 
Does anybody know what we are looking for? 
Another hero, another mindless crime 
Behind the curtain, in the pantomime 
Hold the line 
Does anybody want to take it anymore? 

The show must go on 
The show must go on, yeah 
Inside my heart is breaking 
My makeup may be flaking 
But my smile, still, stays on 

Whatever happens, I'll leave it all to chance 
Another heartache, another failed romance, on and on 
Does anybody know what we are living for? 
I guess I'm learning 
I must be warmer now 
I'll soon be turning, round the corner now 
Outside the dawn is breaking 
But inside in the dark I'm aching to be free 

The show must go on 
The show must go on 
Inside my heart is breaking 
My makeup may be flaking 
But my smile, still, stays on 

My soul is painted like the wings of butterflies 
Fairy tales of yesterday, grow but never die 
I can fly, my friends 

The show must go on 
The show must go on 
I'll face it with a grin 
I'm never giving in 
On with the show 

I'll top the bill 
I'll overkill 
I have to find the will to carry on 
On with the show 
Show 
Show must go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on 




https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=t99KH0TR-J4


No hay comentarios: